Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Lot of Randomness

I love that it's 10:15 and I'm still in my jammies watching the View!
Matt has been taking an NCLEX  review class all day everyday this week so I haven't had much to do! I'm getting a little bored really. I think I'll start a couple pinterest projects!

Chalkboard!Pinned Image

I'm going to dip the whole mason jar in glitter...that'll look better, dont you think? That will make a fun little vase for flowers on the table or something! My favorite pass time is baking but since we'd turn into tubby tub tubbies if I baked everyday, I'll have to settle for crafting. :)

I did bake a super yummy dessert for Mother's Day last weekend though!


Reese's Cheescake Brownies! A layer of brownies, a layer of peanut butter cheesecake and melted chocolate and chopped Reese's on top! Oh it was decadent.


My mom and Grandma and me on Mother's Day! Aren't they pretty? :)


The sky was pretty on Mother's Day too!


This face was looking pretty good too! ;)

Monday Snuffy came over for the day! Matt took him for a walk when he got home; Snuff lovesssss Matt. He's spending today with me as well! He needs to be pampered...he had a little ear infection and the drops the vet presrcibed caused him to lose his hearing! My poor sweet buddy! They say it's very unlikely that it will be permanent. Let's hope their right so I don't have to beat them up!! (Well, I probably wouldn't do that. But I'd be realllll tempted.)


And here's our feisty little girl! So much attitude in such a little package.
Matt says he imagines that if she could talk, her voice would sound like Sofia Vergara's from Modern Family!



Yep. I think he's exactly right.

Well, it's time for me to get dressed and do something productive! On my to-do list today is hobby lobby, folding laundry, and making salmon for dinner! Delish!

1 comment:

Caitlin Boswell said...

Hahahaha she SO would sound like Sofia! That's hysterical, we love that show!

P.S. Your Reese's dessert looks yummmmmmy!