What a gloomy end to a nice weekend! Rain, rain go away!
Saturday we went to Matt's favorite bike shop and had lunch at Kamps 1910 Cafe. So. Good. I like the pacific railcar sandwich...the fresh mozzeralla is indescribably good! We shared this delightful little lemon cupcake too! :) It has lemon pie filling in the middle; it's like liquid gold. Really.
And since today is so rainy and blah, we just went to church and did our grocery shopping. When we were getting ready to go to the store I asked Matt if what I was wearing looked okay because I thought the colors were mismatched. He said, "yea it looks fine but it doesn't really matter...it's just Walmart." He was very amused when I informed him that it did matter because I didn't want to look like a "Walmart-ian" :) That place is really like a different world, isn't it? Oy.
This website is a disturbingly accurate depiction http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/ ... Click at your own risk :)
Have I told you how glad I am that it's summer??
Feeding ducks, seeing baby bunnies in the park, eating delicious summer fruits every evening...love it!
The ducks were too quick and crazy to get a picture of, and this little bunny wouldn't let me get any closer so you can hardly see it. But trust me, he was kuh-ute! I just assume it was a "he." But who really knows.
Strawberries and pears were a unsual combination, but quite nice. :)
ANDDD, I'm a real teacher now! My certification came in the mail a few days ago! Now I just need one little thing...a teaching job. But that's just details, ya know? :)
ANNNDDD, five years ago tomorrow, Matt and I had our first date! :)

We had been dating a few weeks in this photo. In one way it seems like that was yesterday and then in another way it seems like it was about 8,734,573 years ago!
I'm on new mission to find Molly a pair of these.
In pink, of couse. Won't she be so thilled?
I'd also like to have the little cutie patootie wearing these!
Ok that's all!





1 comment:
That cupcake looks so good! I love lemon everything. Congrats on the certification and good luck finding a job! Dylan and I will celebrate 7 years together later this summer and some days it feels like yesterday and other times it feels like we've been together forever!
Post a Comment