Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Night Lights

 Oh my what an eventful week! Monday was Halloween, Tuesday we enrolled for next semester, Wednesday I taught a math lesson to the sweet kindergarteners in my Practicum class, and tonight we went to high school football game. Matt is from Yukon and they were playing one of the Edmond teams at the UCO field tonight so we went and watched most of it. It was quite cold but the enormous cup of hot chocolate helped! :) Oh, and skittles! I'm a lover of candy like you can't believe!




This is Yukon's mascot, the Miller Man! Isn't he so cute?! I walked down to the railing and asked him if I could get his picture! He even posed for me! What a sweetie. Matt thought I was crazy for doing that, and I'm sure the other fans did too. But I needed it for my blog!!! It was a must. Really.

And I FINALLY got my new name tag for school!! We have to wear them when we are out at schools so teachers and parents know we aren't creepers trying to kidnap their children. Haha! Anyway...I had asked them to order me a new one since my name changed. I asked in September and just got it today. Ridiculous. But whatever, at least I have it now! I sure love seeing my new last name! Although sometimes I still refer to myself by my maiden name; i've signed several emails lately with that name! Oops! :)


After lunch today, we went to target to look at their Christmas stuff! I found several things I need! I'm on the hunt for a cute stocking! Matt and Molly both have a stocking already (both hand made with love by yours truly :D) but I need one! I have a super cute snowman one that I've had for yeeears but it has to stay at my moms. It's just where it belongs, you know? :) And a tree topper! We need a tree topper!

Well that's all for now! But of course, I can't make a post without my princess in it! So here are a couple pictures of our little diva.


When I got home from picking up my name tag, she was sleeping sitting up!


She loves sitting her daddy's lap! :)



1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

You taught your first math lesson?! How exciting! I hope it went well! Molly is such a cutie!