Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Christmas first, of course)!! I don't dress up, and I don't like scary, gross, tacky stuff. But I love trick-or-treaters!! Last weekend my mom and I got the trick-or-treat candy ready; we always do goodie bags instead of loose candy!
Every Halloween for the last 5ish years, I've made chicken noodle soup and cornbread for dinner! We love it! Really so much better than soup from a can...
Over the weekend I made these chocolate covered marshmallows with scary faces! Sooo spooky, huh?? :)
A little surprise from my mom! This little pumkin/ghost is just cute as a button!!
The BEST part of Halloween is Snuffy's costume. He's the cutest little pumpkin on the planet!! He really doesn't like wearing it but it's just so adorable! And the kids that come to the door just love him; they always want to pet him! He's nice so he gets to come to the door...Molly hates children. She turns scary and tries to bite when kids or strangers try to touch her!
His hat kept slipping down over his eye...he kind of looks like a little drunk pumpkin! haha
Doesn't snuffy look so thrilled?
Halloween Socks my mom got me! She's always surprising me with things! She's the best mom ever. EVER.
Isn't her halloween dress darling?!
Over the weekend some of my family was in town so we all (well, minus Matt because he was working. boo.) went to eat at Hideaway where my cousin Stormi works. They were having a costume contest and she was dressed as an indian! She looked so cute.
Well, that was fun! Now let's move on to Christmas!! I'm not big on decorating or anything for Thanksgiving...it's really an ugly holiday. Orange, brown, green, tan...so blah. I can't wait to put the tree up and to get all my Jim Shore santa's out!! I collect them and my mom, grandma and uncle Mike get them for me every year. Love it! The house will be oh so festive!!


I am having so much fun in the kindergarten class where I'm doing my practicum! Last week, two of my favorite children in the class decided they were going to get married when they grew up. I over heard them talking about how it was going to be so fun when they grow up and get married, and about how she was going to stay home with the kids and he would go to work and they would put the kids to bed at 8:30 then they would stay up until midnight playing on the iPad! Hahaha! They are so cute and hilarious. They are two of the most adorable kids I've ever seen and I'm secretly hoping that they DO end up married someday; their kids would be super models for sure!
Oh! And!! I've been wanting a scentsy warmer for soooo long. Well, there is a nurse that Matt works with who had been forgetting for a long time to bring the wedding gift she had for us. She brought it to Matt on Saturday and it was a scentsy warmer and a package of FABULOUS smelling wax for it! I was so excited!! It smells sooo good; now I just need another for the bedroom and a little wall one for the bathroom! (That was a Christmas hint for Matt. haha :) )







1 comment:
We handed out a TON of candy last night! So crazy. I'm ready to decorate for Christmas. We're coming to OK for 3 weeks this month so I'll be putting up our tree before we leave! I can't wait. Scentsy is the BEST!
Post a Comment