IT...
HAS...
ARRIVED!!!!!!
My new toy came in the mail yesterday!!! Oh me, oh my am I excited!! It's beautiful. I love it so much I almost afraid to use it! I want it stay new and perfect and gorgeous forever! No, actually I can't wait to use it!!! Maybe I'll be able to over Thanksgiving...if I've figured out how to work it by then! Which may not be likely considering the massive amount of work I have to do on a project thats coming due soon. School is ALWAYS getting in the way of my fun!
Well anyway. I did a cute little Thanksgiving activity with the kindergarteners in my practicum class this week! First we talked about Thanksgiving and what it means to be thankful and they all wanted to share what they were thankful for...their answers we so, so sweet!! Several of these precious babies were thankful for Jesus, their church, their bible, etc. It was precious! It's been a wonderful experience being at a Christian school! Well, after our discussion, each child got a paper leaf and wrote or drew what they were thankful for, then we glued them to the rims of paper plates to make wreaths! They turned out so darling! I'm sure going to miss that sweet little classroom when the semester is over! I have loved it!
Aren't they cute?
We finished getting the tree up Monday night! I wish we had Christmas trees year round!
Isn't it the tiniest little tree? Haha its only 4.5 feet tall!
And here are our stockings! Don't you just love stockings? It seems like best gifts of Christmas are always the little things in the stocking! :) Mine is the one in the middle (Santa, of course!) and Molly's is on the right end. I made Matt's stocking Christmas of '07 and Molly's in '08 I think.
We don't have a fireplace so they have to hang on a bookcase!
It's going to be a busy weekend! Matt has a test Monday he's studying for, I have a big project due Monday, AND I'm taking the OSAT tomorrow morning! Sheesh! But it's a two day week! Hooray! Can you believe Thanksgiving is already here?! The best part about Thanksgiving is that we're going to see Breaking Dawn over the break!! Eeeeee! So excited.
I'll leave you with this picture of our little angel :)


No comments:
Post a Comment