Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So really, It's Bargain Shopping!

Here's a little bit of what's been going on in our world...
 
 
Last week I babysat my 2 favorite kids in the world!
Swimming, playing Wii, cheer practice, play dates with neighborhood friends...their lives are FAR more lively than mine!
 
 
I've been doing a little crafting.
I have several of those pink canvas bins so I decided I'd cute them up a bit and use them in my classroom! I'm going with a polka dot theme. With owls thrown in of course!
 
Oh! And last week I went to happy hour with the other kindergarten teachers at my new school and had so much fun! It's going to be super fun year!
 
 
I also revamped the small pitcher and tall vase thing.
They were just clear glass that I spray painted. Spray painting glass will be my new obsession for a while. It's just SO easy. Except when you get little splatter dots all over your legs and have scrub it off with nail polish remover. Burns a bit.
 
I've been visiting Hobby Lobby a lot too.
Matt hate's to go to Hobby Lobby with me because I like to look at evvverything and he gets bored.
Yesterday, when I came home with ANOTHER load of treasures he said, "...maybe I should go with you next time." Hahaha! I tend to go a little crazy unsupervised! But hey, he knew he was marrying a shopper! :) And most of what I buy at Hob Lob (as I like to call it) is on sale, so I mean really, it's bargain shopping!
 
 
We babysat my favorite old man a few days last week while my mom was in New York.
He got out of the gate that we use to keep him in the kitchen while we're gone...THREE times.
And peed in the floor. Right before our very eyes. Boy oh boy it is a good thing he's cuter than cute!!
 
 
 
Our angel would never do that! :)
 
 
 
 
I also got a logo! I love it! It's so me, isn't it??
 
 
Yesterday afternoon, while Matt was in class, I had lunch and went shopping with my mother-in-law and she treated me to some L'Occitane face cream! I can't wait to try it tonight!
 
 
She also brought me this hanging basket. Time will tell if I can keep it alive!
We don't have a a hook for the patio yet so excuse the floor picture.
 
 
And here are some pictures of Matt's soccer team that his mom found.
He was about 4.5 years old. Doesn't he just look so thrilled? :)
(He's the second from the left in the front row.)
 
 
Last night my mom officially signed the contract to build her house and of course I had to come along to take a million pictures! :)
 
That's all I have for now.


 

1 comment:

Caitlin Boswell said...

I'll come to Hobby Lobby with you. We can buy entirely too much together! ;) Hahaha.