It's been ages since my last blog! Sheesh! Oh well, we're busy.
Get ready for 3 miles of pictures!
We still love food as much as ever...
Get ready for 3 miles of pictures!
We still love food as much as ever...
A few months ago we discovered what is now our new favorite dinner recipes!
If you don't have a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, stop what you're doing and order one NOW. Then make roasted chicken breast with green beans and red potatoes. We're obsessed!
A few weeks ago I made this little splurge for us!
The recipe is called "skinny" spinach lasagna.
It's not entirely "skinny"...but probably more so than traditional lasagna.
Later I made some beef and vegetable stew for Matt.
I'm not a huge fan but he loves it!
We found a new yummy and good for us dessert!
My teacher friend, DeVynna, told me about it and it is DElish.
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Meet Matt's new friend, the puffin.
Pancakes cooked in muffin tins!
To say he loves pancakes would be an understaement. :)
Pancakes cooked in muffin tins!
To say he loves pancakes would be an understaement. :)
And then there's school...
My little Moses was absent from school the week before spring break beacuse he had his appendix out, so we all made him a get well card and I sent them home with this older brother. :)
A few weeks ago my mom came to school to volunteer in my classroom again! She got TONS of cutting and laminating and copying done for me! She also brought all my kids a glow bracelet! They thought they were the GREATEST! :)
Last week I got this sweet, tiny card from my little friend Tate.
Front
Inside
Back
(love that he included at math problem! :) )
(love that he included at math problem! :) )
And then there are my sweeties...
Molly's life really isn't too eventful.
She spends most of her days being a cutie pie princess. :)
A few weeks ago my mom and I took Snuffy to Petsmart for a new bed and some new toys.
He loved riding in the cart! What a spoiled little pumpkin he is!
And he got to go for a ride in the car with Matt!
Looking so dashing in his St. Patick's Day bandana!
And then he went for his teeth cleaning and ended up having 5 teeth pulled!
He's almost 13 so his teeth are pretty darn old! But the vet says he's in remarkably good health could easily live several more years; let's hope she's right!
I don't know what I'll do with out my buddy man!
We are busy busy collecting things for our house...
I'm into lanterns lately!
Excuse that they don't have candles yet.
I finally got our change of address cards sent out!
I'm into lanterns lately!
Excuse that they don't have candles yet.
After close to 2 years of marriage, we finally had our big wedding picture framed!
Now to hang it!
Now to hang it!
Love this cute sign in the guest bath!
And we picked up these beauties on sale at Hobby Lobby today!
I think they'll go on either side of the wedding picture.
I think they'll go on either side of the wedding picture.
And my very favorite piece so far is the Bon Appetit sign!
It fits perfectly in that spot!
It fits perfectly in that spot!
K, thats it. If you made it this far, you get a skittle! (My kindergarteners love skittles!)
No comments:
Post a Comment