I'm going to try and not wait soooo long between blogs like last time so that they wont have to be 38 miles long!
Last week at school we planted green bean seeds! It's funny how the simplest things are SO intriguing for a child!Then it proceeded to be cloudy all week. We'll see if they come up. I'm going to have 23 disappointed kindergarteners if they dont!
Last week at school we planted green bean seeds! It's funny how the simplest things are SO intriguing for a child!Then it proceeded to be cloudy all week. We'll see if they come up. I'm going to have 23 disappointed kindergarteners if they dont!
Thursday I left school early and took a sick day Friday because I was feeling kinda crumby.
But sitting with this sweet face Friday morning cured me! :) Or maybe it was all the decongestants I took...
But sitting with this sweet face Friday morning cured me! :) Or maybe it was all the decongestants I took...
My grandma was in town this weekend and she and my mom and I went to Kamps for lunch and I had this delicious sprinkle cookie. One never gets too old to love sprinkles!
I also found the PERFECT little chest for our entryway!
It was an early birthday gift from my mom, and the cute red frame and wax warmer were early presents from my grandma. :) Now I just need something for the wall behind it!
Hopefully I'll get around to changing the picture soon....
And this afternoon while Matt was at the gym, I made these healthy little treats!
I toasted the almonds first and they were much tastier than raw ones!
We also FINALLY finished the furniture we were re-doing!
I'll show you a before and after next time...I'm too lazy to get up and take an "after" picture at the moment. :)
I'll show you a before and after next time...I'm too lazy to get up and take an "after" picture at the moment. :)
Make sure to take a moment on friday to stop and pray that I don't lose my sanity...we're going on our field trip to the zoo. Oh my.






1 comment:
I love that chest for your entry!! Do you still need Kevin's help moving your finished furniture inside? If so let us know! :)
Post a Comment