Tuesday evening, this beautiful Canon 5D Mark II arrived. And at that very moment, my life became complete. Oh how I've longed for it. After I got my first pay check last week, I convinced Matt that I deserved a treat! He just about choked when I told him just how expensive this little treat would be but he's such a sweet husband he didn't mind. He's a gem for sure! :)
Just LOOK at how pretty these pictures are! Worth. Every. Penny.
Love love love. I can't wait to get to take some "real" pictures with it!
I also got this re-diculously cute VW bus phone cover! Presh, isn't it?
And if getting a new fantastically amazing camera wasn't exciting enough, we both had today off!! I had parent teacher conferences Tuesday and Thursday night til 7:30 so they gave us today off!
We slept in, made low fat pancakes for breakfast, ran some errands (including looking at alllll the Halloween and Christmas goodies at Hobby Lobby. See, told ya he was a gem. :)) and had some delicious PF Changs for lunch.
We slept in, made low fat pancakes for breakfast, ran some errands (including looking at alllll the Halloween and Christmas goodies at Hobby Lobby. See, told ya he was a gem. :)) and had some delicious PF Changs for lunch.
What a great life I live! :)


2 comments:
I can't wait for you to use that awesome new camera to take pics of us in Guthrie!!!
I can't wait either!! I'm dying to really get to use it!
Post a Comment