Boy oh boy, has it been a busy few weeks since my last blog!
A couple weeks ago, I had my first Wine and Palette experience with one of my teacher friends, Leia! It was so much fun!
I also ran into Brittany! We went to college together!
My painting went from this....
...to this! Not too bad for someone with LESS than zero artistic abilities, huh? :)
And then last weekend, we went to the fair! I indulged in an Indian taco and cinnamon roll and man oh man were they good!! I felt sick I was full!
Digeez, the cute Cox robot guy was at the fair so we took our picture with him! (Matt was too cool to be in the picture.)
Friday night, Matt and I went to a Yukon football game (that's where he went to school and played football) to see their new stadium.
This is the lovely view we had...notice anything? Ew.
And last but CERTAINLY not least, this afternoon, Matt did his first triathlon!!
He's been talking about it for over a year and I'm so proud of him!!
He's been talking about it for over a year and I'm so proud of him!!
Here is he before the swim! Love the purple cap!

And heeeeees off on the bike!
Go Matt go!
This face... favorite.
And last was the run.
Matt requested that I clarify that his time was not 5 hours and 22 minutes like the clock says. There was a shorter distance race before his so the clock started with that one. His time was 3 hours 39 minutes.
It's official! He's a triathlete! So exciting!!
Please ignore the awkward pose of my body that makes me like like a cow. Horrifying.
He's exhausted but so excited he did it! I told him he could pick anything he wanted for dinner tonight and to my (not) surprise, he wants pizza. He would eat pizza everyday I think if he could talk me into it! So we're going to spend the rest of the afternoon resting and stuffing our faces with pizza! He took off work tomorrow as well so he can just sit on the couch all day and recover! And I'll be back at school with crazy, oh I mean sweet kindergarteners! :)
I really do have some pretty sweet ones!
Look at all this beautiful artwork they've made me!
Look at all this beautiful artwork they've made me!
And they pick me these tiny flowers from the playground!
Sweet Samantha brought me these cookies the other day!
I've even been given a red apple! How cute is that??
Well, thats all for now. But since I can't blog without posting a picture of my sweet girl, here she is!



















.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment