It's been a very busy few weeks!
Last Friday was my first day as a kindergarten teacher!
That's me on the first day of school!
And thats my classroom! Matt spent an entire day there with my before school started helping me set my room! What a peach! :)
My mom bought me this cute post it note holder! My kids are fascinated by it :)
She also got me this RE-diculously cute bookshelf!
And the day after my first day of school, was my Grandma's 75th birthday party! My mom and I have been planning for weeks and it so much fun!
Then it was back to school for my first full week! It definitely had it's ups and downs! But I know it will get better :). I have some sweeties, some comedians, and some...well anyway. Haha!
Last night, we celebrated my Mom's (belated) birthday!
We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had delicious Mai Tai's
and Adam's peanut butter cup cheesecake.
Now, I dont like cheesecake. So if I like this, you KNOW it's good.
Happy birthday Mommy!
Oh! And! My blog is a year old! My first post was August 17th last year! I found THIS website where you can have your blog printed in book form! It will be so much fun to look at years later and remember all this fun stuff! That's why I blog about every tiny, insignificant detail! When I'm old I'll want to remember them! Can't wait to have mine printed!
Ok that's all I've got for now. But before you go, take a look at these two sweet babies! They just keep getting cuter!












No comments:
Post a Comment