What. A. Week.
Monday I had two interviews. About 15 minutes after I left the second school, the principal called and offered me the job! I accepted on the spot! I'm going to be a kindergarten teacher! Totally surreal.
Then Tuesday I made these posters for my classroom :)
I found these cute printables online
and put a colorful border around them!
And Kohls just happened to have Skippy Jon Jones books and the stuffed Skippy Jon for a mere FIVE dollars each! JACK. POT :) Skippy Jon Jones is a Siamese cat who thinks he's a chihuahua...so obviously I'm obsessed.
The books I'll share with my kids. The stuffed Skippy Jon...not a chance. He's not for little hands :)
Wednesday I signed my contract!
Thursday I went to new teacher training and got lots of good ideas! Several of the girls I graduated with took jobs in the same district so it's nice to have familiar faces.
Thursday I went to new teacher training and got lots of good ideas! Several of the girls I graduated with took jobs in the same district so it's nice to have familiar faces.
Friday I raided the Target dollar bins and got all this fun stuff!
Today we shopped for my back to school clothes! I got so much cute stuff that I can't WAIT to wear!
Monday and Tuesday night this old geezer and my mom stayed over...
because this was the temperature in her house!!
It was fun having a little slumber party with the 4 favorite people!! My dogs aren't really dogs; their people.
Right now we're watching a movie on the couch with our sweetie and enjoying a fresh out of the oven brownie :) Pretty good Saturday night if you ask me!
Byyyye!







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment