Monday, April 9, 2012

Chubby Bunny

Well we had an egg-cellent Easter yesterday!
It was actually very uneventful. I just wanted to be able to say egg-cellent. :) Matt worked of course, so my mom and I went to my grandma's for church and lunch. I made a lemon coconut pound cake that was delightfully delicious if I do say so myself!

The friday before Easter we did some little Easter crafts at school! We paper mached eggs and made Easter cards! Their eggs turned out so pretty!


And this is the card I made!


Yea I know my bunny is super chubby and resembles a cat, but I tried.
You can bet my little second graders pointed out it's flaws! Speaking of...second grade will undoubtedly be the death of me. Boy it is a whole new world for me! I was meant for the wee ones!! I sure miss my sweet kindergarten angels! I see them most everyday and have to stop to get a hug from all 20 of them. It's the highlight of my day! The other day I saw them and as I walking away I heard sweet Rachel say, "Guys, I love miss Munda SO much!" Oh, be still my heart.

See this cool zippy bag? My friend Deanna's daugther Denae made it! She covered a ziplock bag with cute duct tape! I loved it so much Deanna let me keep it! Imagine all of the many many things I can cover!


 In other news, there are only three little Mondays until graduation! The longest three weeks of our lives I'm sure. I've been to two job fairs and applied for what seems like 38476348
 teaching jobs. Wish me luck! We are thrilled that Matt already has a job waiting for him! And this friday is his honor society induction! I'm so proud of him!

Well that's all I've got for today! I'll leave you with pictures of two of my favorite faces in the world!


This was taken the last time he stayed with us. He was being anti-social laying in the bathroom!


And my crazy little princess! :)

No comments: