We have had a wonderful Christmas break and are so sad to see it coming to an end! But the sooner we get the semester started, the sooner we graduate! Man, it's been a long time coming. Sheesh!
Tuesday while Matt was working I did a little craft project. The space above our bed has been blank since we moved in and it really looked quite pathetic. Well, not anymore! I saw this idea on Pinterest (imagine that) and fell in love! I need to quit school and do crafts everyday. I love it. I was born to craft. Matt said, "We're going to go broke at Hobby Lobby!" It's definitely possible with my ever growing list of pinterest craft to-do list! :)
Wednesday we shopped. All. Day. It was glorious! I got lots of new clothes for student teaching and ordered a new lens for my camera! Im so excited for it's arrival on Wednesday! Matt and Molly are also excited about the droves of pictures of them that are sure to follow. Since they're getting a little tired of having their pictures taken all the time, my beautiful cousin Stormi and her best friend Rachel agreed to let me snap a few of them at the park on Friday afternoon and it was so much fun! Some of them turned pretty cute! But of course, with faces as pretty as these, they were bound to turn out good! :)
Sorry...got a little carried away with the pictures! They're both such cuties pies I couldn't resist! :)
Friday night Matt and I took down our Christmas Tree and decorations. Sad day. But I'll admit it is kind of nice to have our "normal" house back! Haha! And I was excited to find a place for the Willow Tree figurine we got my Uncle Mike for Christmas! I've been wanting this one since we got married; its presh!
And now it's 10:40 on New Years Eve and we're in our PJ's drinking wine and watching that ridiculous New Years "Rockin" (I hate that word) Eve show with Ryan Seacrest. It's a wild and crazy New Years Eve, huh? I know, we've got to tone it down! :) We're boring and we love it!
2012 is going to have to pretty spectacular to top this sweet day in 2011! Pretty sure it's unbeatable.



2 comments:
1) your craft for the wall above your bed turned out so good!
2) the pictures are Amazing! I think the black and white one of Stormi and her puppy is my fav!
3) your wedding was definitely one of my top moments of 2011! :)
Your craft turned out awfully cute. Happy New Year, and have a fabulous week!
Post a Comment