Sunday, October 16, 2011

I thought pears had seeds...

Well, another weekend bites the dust. So sad. Luckily, it's a short week this week because of fall break! Unluckily, I'll be getting my widsom teeth out Thursday! Friday night we finally watched the 3rd Transformers movie and it was dreadful. I loved the first one, tolerated the second one and hated the thrid one. The story's played out people. Give it up. Haha.


Last night when I got home from lunch and errands with my mom, the kitchen sink had some water on it...it was coming from the refrigerator. It had gone out! The freezer stuff was melted and the refrigerator stuff was room temperature! Fabulous! Not. We had to pack up alllll our food and take it over to my moms. What. A. Pain. But fortunately we were able to get it fixed today!

On the way home from my moms last night, Matt said, "That pear you put in my lunch today was really good! I thought pears had seeds though.." I said, "Um...pears do have seeds. They are just like apples in the center." He said, "Oh. Well, I guess I ate the seeds then!" Hahaha, I thought I would die laughing! There was also the time he said that the pickle he was eating tasted a lot like a cucumber. I said, "Yea, imagine that!" He looked at me with a confused look on his face. I said,"You know pickles are made from cucumbers, right?" He didn't know. Lol. He is so funny. And so smart; so much smarter than I'll ever be! But apparently he's not up on his produce knowledge! :)

Well that was a somewhat pointless story. Anyway...

We finally got our new phones a couple weeks ago! We LOVE them! So glad we're rid of our iPhones! We spend obscene amounts of time playing with them!

I have a very thoughtful husband! The hospital where he works has very good food. (I know that sounds unlikely but trust me, it is. And that's coming from a picky eater!) They sometimes serve this dish called chicken spaghetti that is delish! And they also have a scrumptious dessert called hello dolly bars. (I made them myself over the summer...so yummy.) Anyway, they served both of those things today so Matt got me chicken spaghetti and a hello dolly to go!! I love surprises when they involve food! :)


Oh. My. Goodness. So yummy!

Somebody decided to snoop through my purse while I was in the shower to get some gum! I found her on the couch tearing up the package when I got out. She's just too cute to be mad at though! :) My little princess does no wrong as far as I'm concerned!


Well that's all for now! :)

Ok, well just one more random picture. :)











5 comments:

Katie said...

I meant to say there was water on the kitchen floor. Not sink. What a feat that would be!

Rebekah said...

Haha your husband sounds so funny. If you liked that chicken spaghetti, you should make The Pioneer Woman's! Everyone raves about it. I don't care for it, but you might like it!

Katie said...

You know I've never made a pioneer woman recipe? I hear great things about them! Which of hers is your favorite?

Rebekah said...

I love the salsa and the Cajun Chicken Pasta! I don't make her recipes very often since they aren't super healthy but they are SO good.

Katie said...

Oh the cajun chicken pasta sounds like something we'd love! I'll have to try that!