Well, this Christmas was a little odd.
My family never. ever. opens presents on Christmas eve. But this year we did because there was supposed to be a snow storm Christmas morning and so the out of towners didn't want to get stuck here.
When Matt and I got up Christmas Eve, we exchanged our presents and stockings!
He got me pearl earrings and a remote shutter for my camera!
He got me pearl earrings and a remote shutter for my camera!
And I got him the hydration system he's been wanting for his bike.
That afternoon the whole family went snow tubing in Bricktown.
After snow tubing, we went home and had some hot cider and opened presents!
My mom got me the 50 mm lens I've been dying for and I. love. it. She also got me a ridiculously cute owl canvas painting that will be perfect for our guest bath in the new house! And some other goodies but I won't list it all. She got matt the fuel belt he's been wanting and a gorgeous new watch. Also with some other goodies that I won't take time to list. :)
And we (well I...but you know) made her this decorative platter. :)
I also made plates for Matt's parents that looked like this.

We did have our anual Christmas mimosa though! Deeelicious.
We also went by the house to see it with it's first snow on it! :)
(notice the puny amount of snow...turns out they didn't need to go home early but who knew.)
Then we came home and had Christmas dinner.
And thennnnn we made graham cracker gingerbread houses!
If any of us has a future in architecture, cleary it's me. HAHAHAHA!
My sweeties had a good Christmas too; Santa brought them treats!
The Thursday after Christmas, we celebrated with Matt's mom's side of the family.
They got me this cute bracelet with a camera on it, Matt got a wallet and we got giftcards to buy things for the house!
Ok that's all.







No comments:
Post a Comment