Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Fun Part II

I know, I know. I've used that title before. That's why I threw the "Part II" on it. Creative, huh??

Boy oh boy, does this summer keep getting better or what??
Get ready for a ridiculous amount of pictures and the randomness that is our life!


I finally got a pair of Vibrams and I am LOVING them! Aren't they so werid and fabulous?! Yea, I know.

We went to my moms on the 4th of July (which now seems like ages ago) to cookout and watch the UCO fireworks. She made these festive (and low calorie, yay!) diet soda cupcakes. :)


And I tried to get some pictures of the fireworks but this darn street light was QUITE the little booger...


And the weekend after the Fourth, I finally decided to buy a basil plant. I'm obsessed with basil, literally.



Mom helped me pot it...


...in this cute basil pot! :)


But alas, a little over a week later and it's already bit the dust. Blast!



Thursday evening, my sweet friend (and FABulous photographer) Caitlin set up a little practice shoot for me so she could show me a few things! I had so much fun with her and our ridiculously gorgeous model, Rebekah! Rebekah, who also happens to be sweet as pie, has THIS great blog that you have to check out! :)

Here's a few of the photos I took.



Matt is going to do the Redman triathlon in September and he is SO excited. He started talking about it almost a year ago! He has been biking, swimming and running up a storm!
Friday afternoon he got his bike shoes and the special pedals they need put on. The other guy in the picture is the guy who put them on for him; his name is Chris and he was super nice! :) 


And here he is working on his swimming!


Love the goggles.

Friday evening we went had dinner and snowcones with MaryBeth and Kevin! SO glad these two have moved home from Tulsa!


Kevin said his grape snowcone tasted like Dimetapp. He was happy about that too! :)


Right now I'm taking a break from editing photos of this adorable family from Saturday evening!


Emily and I met at UCO, and Matt and Shane played football together in high school!


These cutie patooties turned one yesterday!



And this little beauty LOVES to smile! :)



Oh! And! Next Monday is our one year anniversary! (How is that possible?) We are going to Dallas next Sunday to enjoy a few days of shopping, eating, and wine tasting! And you can bet on seeing 23,875 pictures in my next post. :)

I'll leave you with a couple pictures of my sweeties...

She likes to sit on the rug while I get ready in the mornings. :)


And here's my Snuffy wuffy man doing his favorite thing...going for a ride in the car!

No comments: