Despite the saga of the hail storm last Tuesday, we went on to have a nice week and weekend!
Thursday afternoon, we went over to my friend Kristen's house to watch her sweet Emily while she went to a job interview. We had so much fun!
Don't pay attention to me looking like a mess.
We had a tea party, talked on the phone, played Piano on Matt's phone and tried on his hat.
She was so much fun!
Saturday afternoon, my mom and I went to Wines of the West in the Stockyards! There were several Oklahoma wineries there and we tasted lots of delicious wines! We'll definitely be back next year!

The wineries were set up inside the different stores; we saw this saddle in one of the stores and I thought I would choke when I saw the price tag. $6,000 for THIS? Good grief Charlie Brown!
I asked someone to take our picture and clearly I picked the WORST picture taker in entire Milky Way Galaxy. Oy.
I bought one bottle.
I won't tell you how many mom bought. :)
I won't tell you how many mom bought. :)
After we got back from the wine tasting, my mom took us to one of our favorite pizza places for dinner, then we went to her house to watch the Thunder game. And visit my sweet Snuffy!
Matt and Snuffy watching the game :).
Poor snuff lived his whole life with women until Matt came along so he loves having a boy around!
Sunday I took some photos of my sweet friend MaryBeth's family and it was so much fun!
Look closely, baby Karsten is asleep in this one! :)
Aren't they a pretty family? And I love turquoise and neutrals!
Meet Mr. ...uh, make that Mrs. Miyagi.
Caitlin did our engagement, bridal and wedding photos and she is GREAT! You can see her website here and her personal blog here . I have been looking for a new lens for my camera and she's been helping me decide and answering my 5 zillion questions; I told her I would call her Mr. Miyagi and she could call me grasshopper. :) She owns one of the lenses I'm considering so I went over yesterday to try it out!
She's going to kill me when she sees this picture on here! But I needed a test subject to try out the lens, and she's so cute, how could I resist sharing?? The best thing about Caitlin is she laughs like this A LOT! :)
Well, Matt matt just got home from a meeting at work and apparently he killed a black widow outside!! YIKES!! But I do wish I'd gotten a picture of it before he obliterated it...











2 comments:
Katie Munda!! You sneaky little grasshopper! Haha. Next time we have a learning session, I will provide you with an actual model so I cannot be photographed! Haha. ;) and the pics of MB's family look great!
The pics are great aren't they!! And I love the one of Caitlin! She is such a Sweetheart!
Post a Comment