Friday, September 16, 2011

Dogsitting!

This week has been very busy!! We have both had tons of homework and Matt has 3 tests! We have also been dogsitting snuffy this week! My mom left Wednesday for a business trip so he's been staying at our house. He hasn't been too thrilled but he's behaved surprisingly well! (He's quite a pill! But unbelievably cute and loveable.)


He likes to be hidden.

My little buddy!
Molly pulled his blanket out of his bed and took over! She's a bossy little thing!

Matt and Snuffy picked me up from my evening class on wednesday and we let Snuffy drive home. :) Ok, maybe not. But it made a cute picture! Please ignore Matt's black shirt and navy shorts. I've tried to tell him! A long time ago he said, "I do have some fashion sense! I just don't alway apply it!" Haha

Yesterday was the first "cold" day of the season so we had to have "fall food." I made mexican chicken soup and Matt loved it! Of course, he loves anything mexican!

Today, Matt had an early class today so while he was at school I went to my practicum site for the first time! It's a pre-k class at private church school and it's a little different. The kids are great! The teaching style isn't what I'm used to though...hopefully it will be a good experience anyway. After we both got home, Matt decided that we should have a fun afternoon instead of doing more homework. I like the way he thinks! So we went to lunch, went to a couple bycicle stores (Matt wants to do a triathalon so he likes looking at all the gear) and then Metro Shoe Warehouse! My husband is so sweet. He treated me to a pair of Toms today!! I've been wanting some for a long time! I'm so excited to wear them!


Isn't the red so fun?!

We can't wait for Revenge to start this Wednsday on ABC! It look soooo good! I love the part in the preview when she says, "This is not a story about forgiveness." Ohhh it will be so dark. (do i sound creepy? Really, I'm not!! :))
Matt works all weekend. Boo!




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Fun! We love dogsitting. We might be dogsitting for 6 months! :) Dylan got me TOMS for our anniversary. LOVE them! I'm ready for fall to be here but it probably won't come until the end of next month!

MaryBeth said...

I want some toms too! They look so comfy!! I haven't decided if I'm going to start watching Revenge but it does look good! And Snuffy looks so cute under the end table!! :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love the photo of Snuffy "driving"!! So adorable! And your red shoes are cute and comfy!