Hands down, I had the BEST and most beautiful bridesmaids!! On the left is my cousin, Stormi and on the right is my dearest friend and maid of honor, MaryBeth. I love those two girls a lot and I'm so glad they were part of our day!!
My favorite part of the wedding was the shoe game!! We both had one of our own shoes, and one of the other persons shoes and the DJ would ask silly questions like "who is the messiest?" and we held up the shoe of the person we thought it was! We were sitting back to back so we couldn't see what the other was answering! It was fun and I think our guests enjoyed it because they were laughing a lot!
Was our photographer not great!? She's the sweetest person you'll EVER meet! And SO talented! We LOVED our engagement picutres she took. I LOVED my bridals that she took and we LOVE the wedding pictures we've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest! She's the best, really! Go to her website www.caitboswell.com to see more of her fabulous work!
We stayed at the Skirvin on our wedding night; when we got there the lady at the desk upgraded us to a suite since it was our wedding night! The room was beautiful! I wish I had gotten a picture! The lobby was full of people when we got there and they were all staring at us as we walked in in our wedding clothes. I secretly adored the attention! :) Here's a photo of us right after we got to our room!
Rose Briar, our wedding chapel, had sent us with lots of food and cake from our reception so we devoured that first thing! Neither of us had eaten since lunch so we were straved! It was all delicious! Minus the shrimp cocktail....that was one of the things Matt picked. I. Hate. Cold. Shirmp. Yuck! But everything else was great!
Our flight didn't leave until 5:20 on Sunday evening so we went back to our apartment Sunday afternoon. We opened the gifts from the wedding, watched Because I Said So (love that movie) and then headed to the airport!
We spent 7 nights in St. Lucia for our honeymoon! The resort was gorgeous and we had SO much fun! We kayaked, toured the island, went horseback riding, and snorkeled! Well, Matt snorkeled; I was too scared. Haha! Here's a few of the 400 photos we took! :)
We had a great time! But we were ready to get home! Since we've been home we've been busy doing all my name changes, getting our apartemtent set up and getting ready for school to start on the 22nd! The week we got home, we went to my moms and ate the top of our wedding cake! She froze it for us after the wedding, but there's no way I'm eating year old cake! So we decided we'd eat it now while it's still delicious! It was scumptious! The flavor was white chocolate amaretto!
Matt won't admit it, but he loves having Molly around! She is always making us laugh!
We have loved every second of our 25 days of marriage so far! :)






1 comment:
Yaaay! So glad you joined the world of blogging! Sorry I'm late to comment haha, didn't have Internet in Dallas. You guys are the cutest. I liked the sweet mention I got in your post! ;) :) Loooove you sweet girl!
Post a Comment