The Valentines Celebrations are in full swing!! Friday was the party in my student teaching class and it was so cute! I got a valentine from each child and even a few extra special teacher valentines! :)
We all made bags to collect our valentines in! And I love coloring with markers just as much as I did when I was in kindergarten myself!
This is the card that sweet Ben made me! He is every bit as precious as this adorable card!
These are my other Valentines! So cute.
And these are the Valentines I made for them!
Speaking of those little kindergarten friends, my sweet Cheyenne is quite a hoot. She is cute as a button and oh so dramatic. She fell off of the slide the other day and bruised her leg and skinned her elbow so she wasn't feeling too good when she came inside. She kept complaining about her leg and arm and I kept saying, "I'm sorry darling but you'll feel better soon." So then she says, "Miss Munda, I don't feel good! I feel like a ghost!" (Oh my goodness, she comes up with the craziest stuff.) I asked her what a ghost feels like and she had nothing. So about 5 seconds later she says, "Miss Munda, I don't feel good! I feel like I'm going to be cooked for dessert!" I had to turn my head and walk away so she wouldn't see me laughing hysterically. There are NO dull moments in kindergarten. Love it.
Well anyway. I had another Valentines celebration yesterday! My mom and I went to a Valentines tea at Inspirations Tea Room and boy oh boy was it fun! I hadn't been there before and I love it! Must go back.
The food was scrumptious!
Even clementines celebreate Valentines day! Aren't the little Valentines stickers so fun?!
Matt and I don't like celebrating things on week nights...it just isn't as fun when you know you have school the next day! So we'll have Valentines on Saturday instead of Tuesday! I don't know where we're going to eat; Matt has a place in mind and won't tell me!
He just got home from work a little bit ago and is eating the cheesecake I brought home from the tea room. I. Really. Hate. Cheesecake. Ick. So anyway, he's enjoying the cheesecake and just said, "I wish this would never end..." in kind of dreamy voice. I said "What? You mean you wish the piece of cheesecake would never end??" Yep. Exactly what he meant! He is a funny guy and he sure loves his cheesecake! :)
We're missing this little cutie tonight! She is sleeping over at her Gigi's!





3 comments:
Hahaha I laughed out loud at the ghost and dessert comment! Kindergartners are so entertaining! Haha
:)
I always loved getting Valentines from my kiddos at work! You hadn't been to Inspirations before?? I went all the time when I lived there and I always make sure to go at least once every time I visit. It's such a fun, girly time!
1. Love all the little valentine cards! So cute!
2. I used to work at Inspirations and it is delicious! Next time you should try the chocolate cake... It is amazing!
3. Have I just missed that you call your mom Gigi for molly?! Because that is what my mom picked for her grandma name since Karsten was born!
Post a Comment